Laminates Care & Maintenance
In order to maintain your floor’s appearance we recommend the following practices:
- Place a doormat at the exterior and interior entrances to prevent grit, and moisture from being tracked in.
- Avoid sharp or pointed objects with concentrated weight.
- Use protective felt pads under furniture legs.
- Protect from harsh sunlight and extreme heat.
- Simply sweep or vacuum with a soft brush to keep your floor free from dust and grit.
- A damp cloth with KRONOKLEEN® floor cleaner can be used to remove more stubborn marks without damage to the laminate panels.
- Dry the floor thoroughly afterwards with a clean soft cloth.
- Blot up spills with a clean, dry cloth, sponge or paper towel.